Yesterday unfortunately ended in disaster. I arrived at Cramond Island and found the tidal times I had researched online were incorrect and sadly was unable to do the filming. I have however decided on the specific film I am going to create.
Cramond Causeway – 2011
I am planning to film from the causeway on both sides as the tide lowers and rises. Then I will take sections of those films and combine and show different parts of each of them at the same time. I am hoping to do the filming later next week if weather allows.